Fusebill 2014 is coming. Learn all about it with CEO Steve Adams (2 minutes).
Why Choose Fusebill for Subscription Billing and Management?
- Analytics and Insights. Our reporting and analytics give you real time visibility to key metrics and customer insights.
- Agility. Our product catalog lets you implement and track the widest range of pricing models, free trials and discounts.
- Top value for a lower price. All the needed features at an affordable price point – and we don’t charge a percentage of revenues.
- We’re there for you. We measure our success by your success.
“We recommend Fusebill because the services work, and work well. When they don’t, or you need help, the team is super responsive. You can’t ask for anything more than that. If Fusebill even comes close to fitting your business needs, you would be wise to seriously consider it.”Jason Talley, Nuvio
“Fusebill’s hands on approach to onboarding trumped the do it yourself model of Recurly.”Mira Ramos, Fax87
“We wholeheartedly endorse Fusebill. Our experience with them has been excellent across the board. Their customer service and tech support teams were critical to our ability to launch version 5 of our main software offering, CaseVue.com.”Gregg Phillips, AutoGov
“My company was looking for something easy, safe, and reliable. After testing Fusebill we felt confident in our choice. I recommend the free trial for anyone who may be unsure; it will definitely change your mind in a positive way!”Emma McBride, Getapp.com
“Our biggest source of confidence comes from working with your team. Your folks obviously care about successful outcomes with new customers, and your time and expertise investment in our project has proven to me that we are in good hands with Fusebill.”Steve Land, VerifiedAD
“Not only is Fusebill easy to use, it also offers excellent value for the money with extensive functionality that you don’t see with the other offerings out there.”Marty, Getapp.com
“We were desperate to find a recurring billing vendor that could allow us to process manual checks and set up accounts receivable terms. After looking at the most popular online vendors in this space, we finally found Fusebill and have solved a major pain point for our business.”Michelle Prentice, Getapp.com
“Fusebill is the easiest subscription software we’ve ever used. It makes it super easy to create many different pricing options. FUSEBILL ROCKS!“Monty McCallum, Blast Ramp
“Fusebill is a great team to work with. The service provides a broad range of features that support both credit card and invoiced customers. They really know their stuff when it comes to the challenges of recurring billing in a cloud world. The interface is straightforward to use, and the reporting is excellent. Most importantly, the on boarding and support teams have been very responsive, and very helpful. They even go the extra mile to give you new ideas for new packaging and pricing your own services.”Sasymel, Getapp.com
“The support team at Fusebill is hands-down the best. Our interactions have been wonderful and they worked hard to provide us with tools that helped to make our migration easy and possible.”Jason Talley, Nuvio
“By automating our billing with Fusebill, we’ve freed up our sales and development team to focus on our business. Fusebill is a great team to work with – always available and friendly.”Mélanie Attia, e-SignLive
“Fusebill isn’t SAAS – it’s SOTOSAAS (Service On Top Of Software As A Service). I’m amazed and completely impressed. You have made long term fans of all of us here at StrongEye. I have never felt better about recommending any vendor to my clients than I do about you guys”Steve Land, StrongEye
“Great product that I have recommended to many others. Fusebill has all the features you could ever need in an automated billing service.”Jed Fowler, Serchen
“The simplicity and comprehensive nature of Fusebill helps us move faster and makes it super easy to create different pricing options. “Monty McCallum, Blast Ramp
“Fusebill changed our business through automated billing. Great team to work with!”Sasymel, Getapp.com
“Fusebill allows us to concentrate on our business, and our core competency while offloading the revenue collection without concern. It is really that simple.”Jason Talley, Nuvio
Who Uses Fusebill?
How can Fusebill help me?
CEOs and business leaders are frustrated by inflexible billing processes and lack key metrics.
… no visibility to important subscription metrics like revenue, churn, renewals, COA, CLV, etc.
Launching new products or changing prices is slow and painful.
It’s difficult to grow my business…
- Complete visibility to revenues, churn & subscription metrics
- Rapidly launch new services and price plans.
- Eliminate the bottlenecks that prevent scale.
- Generate customer insights so you can grow revenues.
- From standard accounting reports through insightful cohort analysis, Fusebill gives you the clarity you need.
Subscriptions create unique accounting requirements.
…can’t track my earned revenues.
…hard to correctly track revenue AND deferred revenue?
…managing sales tax is a nightmare!
Fusebill streamlines accurate billing, reporting, and tracking .
- Track AR, collections, revenue, discounts, write-offs, and taxes in separate ledgers.
- Know how much of a subscription has been earned.
- Pro-rate changes between billing dates.
- Reconcile to accounting systems each month.
IT is drained by billing needs.
Maintaining our proprietary billing system takes a huge amount of time and resources.
We spend more time supporting price changes and reporting than we do to our service.
Dealing with the hassle and risks of PCI compliance is a lot of extra work.
Integrating our business systems is an ongoing challenge.
Automating recurring billing and the complexities that come with it removes the burden from IT’s shoulders.
- Now we can focus on our service.
- Business users make new products, prices and promotions - not IT.
- PCI Level 1 compliant facilities.
- 99.9% availability – published online.
Marketing has dependencies that cause delays.
Price testing is important but almost impossible to do with our current system.
There are metrics I need but getting access is like pulling teeth!
Bundles and promotions are key – implementing and tracking is painful.
I know our pricing isn’t ideal, but it’s the only thing we can really do…
Marketing has the control they need to be nimble and responsive in campaign creation, monitoring, and reporting.
- Test price changes, A/B tests, free trials, and new products.
- Create bundles and set new prices in a snap.
- Key subscription metrics like churn and customer lifetime value.
- Power and flexibility to define subscription pricing to meet our business needs.
Repetitive, error prone, manual processes:
...look in three systems to answer a customer call.
Between manual processes and customer calls I never get anything done!
Every client has special pricing….
…can’t tell who has been billed or paid.
Automated processes run error free.
- Centralized information on who has bought what – and who’s paid.
- One system handles all of clients – big and small.
- More responsive and focused customer support.
- Clients have self-serve tools.
- Automated collections and dunning improve collections.
Ordering and billing are obstacles:
…can’t tell which accounts are renewing…
...pro-rating changes is hit and miss…
…can’t tell who has paid or what they bought.
…many people involved in each order
- Status balance, and subscriptions are in Salesforce!
- Mobile payments and subscription sales from iPhones.
- See renewals and pro-rate upgrades.
- Flexible pricing- per client overrides.
- Trust the data.